Monday, February 11, 2013

Something Missing Vs Something You'll Have

A friend of mine posted a question on her facebook "Do you feel you are missing something in your life? If so, what is it?" Usually my first thought when i see something like this "I wish i had a relationship  or more success, or a family, or my own home" The list goes on and on. Something last night while listening to a song my friend Melody from Melody & Tyler wrote seems to have really trigger something. I am sure there will be moments I want those things, and i still want those things. However, I don't feel they are missing right now. I know that all of the things I want will happen. When doesn't matter as much as preparing for them to happen. If something is missing in someone's life it sometimes can be they don't know what it is, or that they know but don't know how to make it happen. Thankfully the things I want, I know how to get them. And daily I am making changes in my life that they are getting closer. So no, nothing is missing in my life, things are just on hold. And I am so thankful for this realization finally. Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment